hello

hi my name is dennis and im new to this listing. i guy named greg
refered me to you guys so i hope i can have a good time here.  im 20
years old and have already had about 11 vw's- all watercooled. right now
i have a 82 rocco,88 gti 16v, and a 97 jetta(old lady's)on the look out
for a complete 16v engine at a reasonable price. also looking for a mk1
rocco-my personal fav. im in the nashville,tn area( military transplant
from metro philly area<rread jersey>) and looking for any local action.
only good recent story-wrecked my 96 gti racing a ford probe on a sweet
country road near my house( hope no adjusters are reading this)-was
ahead of the probe by about 5 lenghts when i went into a blind hairpin
HOT!!!!!!. rolled 3 times in the soybean field next to the road-wasnt
hurt but what a rush spankin some domestic a$$.sorry to see such a sweet
ride go but now have money to tune the rest of the stable(and buy new
"projects")hehehe. well hope you guys can give good advise on my rocco
thanks
dennis ackley
82 rocco
88 gti 16v