Re: A/C (while we're on that subject)

At 03:38 PM 9/29/98 -0500, you wrote:

>	Have any of you folks tried to change your
>	R-12 system over to R-134a?? What's
>	required for the changeover?

Just had it done not too long ago, when my compressor went out. If
everything on your system is in running order, I think its just a matter of
replacing some rubber seals. I had to replace the compressor and
receiver/dryer also(mine were toasted). But the seal kit is only $30 or so
from the dealer. I don't know how hard it is to install.

Brad

- --