Re: [tech] [tranny swaps] [A2 to A1]

In a message dated 9/29/98 1:18:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, bhonnold@pac-
cap.com writes:

<< So either you don't know shit about trannys or have never driven a Roc with
a 9A. :-)

 I personally like being able to stomp the throttle at 4K in 5th gear and pass
you poor sleepers with your FN code boxes

hahaha ok well the pissing match is on then !!! let me comment to your first
comment. 85 scirocco 9A  now with basically FF 6spd. build 6spd trannies for
Vl option 6 now tell me i dont know shit about trannies?. run a 77 scirocco
with a FF regeared a tad with higher ring and pinion a 4.25 now and you are
welcome to check it out for yourself  and im positive you will not pass it
willing to bet money on it. now with that said im off my high horse , soap box
or whatever you want to call it. later look forward to your comment usually
piss ant comments like yours i ignore but feeling spunky today.
- --