Re: A/C (while we're on that subject)

Thanks Dan!

Could you elaborate on the " Suck the system down" (insert distastefull
gas siphoning memories here) procedure for me?

Where do we get that "cool uv dye" ???

Thanks!

Mark . . .
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/marc.htm