Cool weekend!

I left a note on a wrecked Roc (84 Karman) the other weekend offering to buy
some parts and actually got a call back! So on Sun. I my roomate and Brian
Honnald went out to strip all the good stuff off of it. So here is what we
got:
Neuspeed f-sway, upper and lower tie bars, throttle body, 3guage pannel
(w/guages)
Autotech upper rear stressbar (going back for the rear sway next week)
braided brake lines
1 euro turn signal (3days old)
Scirocco GTi badge
4 kenwood speakers
lots of fuses, relays and trim items
factory mint condition rear wing (the smaller variety, <----my personal
favorite variety)
New Demensions 8mm plug wires
We paid $230 for all this stuff and I think we got a great deal. I was just
sort of excited so thanks for tolerating the uselesness of this post.
 BTW: the guy has a Kami X1 kit that he wants $250 for.

Nate
- --