yea, yea, tell us(me) more...

maybe you should write a book shawn.  so how do you speed without
looking like you are?  i figure, and others have told me, that whenever
they see my rocco on the road, it just looks like it's going fast no
matter what.  i guess shiny new paint, front spoiler and bright foglamps
don't help when somebody sees me coming at them.
so do tell us more, share that meze wisdom with us...
sead
86 8v