Re: help! AC to non-AC

This is too funny... I'm swapping an '84 Rabbit GTi from AC to non AC this
second... as in, I will be going over to the guy's house to do it in like ten
minutes and I just got done pulling all the stuff off my parts '83 to do it.
How do you change the darn alternator pulley? I've tried doing it and couldn't
figure it out. I pulled that nut off the end, and couldn't get the pulley to
come off.
    TIA,
    Josiah