Re: help! AC to non-AC

Hey Mark,

yeah, mine's an 8v ('83).  I got mixed responses
when I called a coupla local shops about what all
I need to change.  I know for sure I need to change
the crank pulley.  I'm getting a new water pump, non-ac
so it will already come with the different pulley.
My only concern is that two shops said I will need a
different alternator.

Are you sure that i can use the same one with just
the different pulley?

Thanks......

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.