From: "Alex Ting" <alex@millenniumsolutions.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: help! AC to non-AC
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 08:12:08 -0700

Hey fellow listers,

blew my water pump last week.  Realized that I
had to pull the whole AC compressor and bracket
just to get to the top bolts of the water pump.
Now I figure that I just want to leave the AC off.

I've been told I need to change the crank pulley and
get a non-AC water pump, but I've also heard that
I need to change the whole alternator as well.
Is this true, or can I just change the alternator pulley?
Got to do this tomorrow, so any answers today
would be really appreciated.

TIA

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746

Phone: 888-801-2001 or 916-797-9998
Fax: 916-797-9997
Email: alex@millenniumsolutions.net

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------