Re: help! AC to non-AC

Assuming you are swapping brackets (factory set-up) like me - 99.9999%
sure.
I'll be 100% sure in a day or so (maybe tonight)

I consulted Potterman on this a few months back - I've been sitting on
the parts since the 4th of July . . .

If you get to it before me - why don't you just try it? Once you've
swapped the AC crap out, installing / removing the alternator is so easy.

Maybe the local parts guys don't know that you can swap the pulley (all
30mm hub WPs are the same, when I buy them, they don't come with
pulleys).

If you're really in doubt - call Potterman or Mark @ adirondack . . .

Mark . . .
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/marc.htm