whistler highway

just wondering if anyone here has driven the road from vancouver, bc, to
whistler/blackcomb up here in canada and if you have ever timed it?
VERY fun road, lots of cops though.  i go every weekend and this weekend
i got another speeding ticket...175$  i was racing a v6 mazda mx-6 and
he ended up winning because he got pulled over first.  cops on that
highway know me by my first name...  well that makes my 7th ticket for
speeding.  i had about 4 warnings, and 4 other tickets and about 5-6
parking tickets in the 3 1/2 years i have been driving so far.  that
makes some 20 or so...  quite the collection, but i have to calm the
fu<k down.