Re: [8V] Lower Timing Belt Cover - THANKS!

Thanks to all that gave me advice on the lower timing belt cover.  I've
decided to go ahead and leave it off, but will watch it closely.  First
sign of trouble and I'll put it back on.

Of course I do still have to get the engine back together and running, or
the cover really won't matter... :)

Greg :)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm

- --