Re: Junk Yard fun..

yeah theyre awesome, just the other day i picked up a set of leather
seats for 40$ for my scirocco they only had one rip on the drivers
side, it was a fu<kin deal.

- ---SgtPeper <sgtpeper@ais.net> wrote:

> I went down to my favorite junk yard here in chicago..
> I was going to get an A arm for my cabby (CAUSE IT SNAPPED WHILE I
WAS DRIVING!!) and guess what I found at the yard?? An 84 black
rocco!! It was really nice.. It was a wolfy with no leather or
anything.. but it had a great body! So I finally found me a hood! I
also grabbed the grill and all the pins..
> I love goin to junk yards though.. You never know what you will find..
> The guy is really nice and I was able to grab a lot of really cool
small pieces for free and he only wanted 60 for the hood with free
shipping! Well Im off to play with all the little toys I got and put
em onto my baby!
> Also do any of you know if I can buy the foam under the hood after
market? Cause they have to scrape it off to paint the whole thing red
for me..
> Thanx
> -Jeff
> '87 Scirocco 16v
> '88 Cabriolet
> '88 Alfa Spider Quadrifoglio
> '67 Triumph 2000
> '71 Triumph GT6
> And a number of other toys as well!

<HR>
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>I went down to my favorite junk yard
here in
chicago..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT><FONT size=2>I was going to get
an A arm
for my cabby (CAUSE IT SNAPPED WHILE I WAS DRIVING!!) and guess what I
found at
the yard?? An 84 black rocco!! It was really nice.. It was a wolfy
with no
leather or anything.. but it had a great body! So I finally found me a
hood! I
also grabbed the grill and all the pins.. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I love goin to junk yards though.. You never know
what you
will find..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>The guy is really nice and I was able to grab a lot
of really
cool small pieces for free and he only wanted 60 for the hood with free
shipping! Well Im off to play with all the little toys I got and put
em onto my
baby!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Also do any of you know if I can buy the foam under
the hood
after market? Cause they have to scrape it off to paint the whole
thing red for
me..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Thanx</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>-Jeff<BR>'87 Scirocco 16v<BR>'88
Cabriolet<BR>'88 Alfa Spider Quadrifoglio<BR>'67 Triumph 2000<BR>'71
Triumph
GT6<BR>And a number of other toys as well!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

==

elf