Re: Oxy. Sensor System Crap

Well, I am unsure of this O2 sensor control unit. I only know of the ECU
which controls a bit more than just the O2, to my knowledge. In regards to
the location of the test connector, you should see a plastic female
connector (white) for which one of the wires are blue. It is that input
that you are to use, the other wire is not used for this test. It should be
located near the coolant resevoir/master cylinder area. Email me for
details on the procedure if you need 'em (if you find the connector). Good
luck.
Paul Hanley