Oxy. Sensor System Crap

    Well, I could sit and stare in my engine compartment all day, but I
still would get no further.  Being blessed with a crappy service manual, I
decided I should consult the experts (that's you).

    So, here are my quick questions:  What exactly is the oxy. sensor
control unit, it isn't the same box as the counter, is it?  And, more
importantly, where is duty cycle test connection.  My wonderful book says to
connect a dwell meter to this connection.  Ok, great I say, get out my dwell
meter.  Hmm, 1000 wires with no picture...  That's it everybody.

TIA,

Matt Willey
'84 Scirocco

- --