Re: yellow bigbody scirocco

There's totally a connection. I called up my local junkyard the other day to ask
if they had any Scirocco hoods, because I knew a lot of people on the list wanted
them. He said, "Nah, all of us stupid Scirocco drivers seem to hit things a lot,
don't we?"
I said, "Oh yeah you drive one, too, don't you? I'm surprised you remembered that
I did."
    He said, "Heck yeah. I remember everybody who drives a Scirocco. We're all
connected, you know? (laugh)"
    This is just a random guy at a junkyard 1/2 hour away... pretty cool. I like
driving VW's... it's like everybody who has one is cool. There's this big
community of VW drivers in my town and they all come over to my house to hang out
and get parts... it's neat.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTi
    '86 Scirocco (for sale)
    '87 QSW
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah
    lots of VW parts and other stuff for sale at:
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah/forsale/forsale.html