Re: [8V] Lower Timing Belt Cover

Whenever I change a timing belt, if it's an 8v and I own it, I leave the timing
belt covers off... both of 'em... never had a problem with it. Shawn Meze'll tell
you the same thing, I think.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTi
    '86 Scirocco (for sale)
    '87 QSW
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah
    lots of VW parts and other stuff for sale at:
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah/forsale/forsale.html