Re: New Bugattiwagen racecar?

Who knows, but I just wanted to throw in that R&T recently said that VW was
"considering building an 18-cylinder engine out of 3 VR6 blocks" and that it
would be the highest cylinder count engine ever to go into production : ) OK,
can I say that a little more clearly? How about, it would have more cylinders
than any other engine that ever went into production.... there we go. I can
speak English, really.
So maybe they got it from the same source, but more than one mag said it...
    -Josiah

- --
 Wm. Josiah Erikson
 '84 Rabbit GTi
 '86 Scirocco
 '87 QSW
 http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah
 I have lots of VW (especially A1) stuff for sale at:
 http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah/forsale/forsale.html