Re: Scirocco Body Kits

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, Ryan Schuermann wrote:

> umm where did you buy them new?
>
> Ryan

A few places have them. I know ABD had them a few months back, and I
believe (not 100% sure) that the $900 I was quoted 3-4 months ago was
from New Dimensions or something like that. But there are new kits out
there (they sell individual X1 pieces too). I got my front spoiler from a
company in the east coast (Performance Concepts, I believe they no longer
exist) and the side skirts from Mike Potter.

Ilias