Re: How many people are on the list?

On Sep 23,  1:32pm, Shawn C Meze wrote:
> I dunno for sure, isnt there a comand you can send to these lists that
> will tell you such info? I used to could know how to get a whole list of
> list members on the H2O list but this one might not be set up that way.

Try sending a message (body) with the word "help" in it to the listbot -
probably majordomo@scirocco.org. This will give you a list of the supported
commands (unless I've smegged up the addy), and you _might_ be able to find out
who is on the list - many list owners disable such commands to prevent spambots
from picking up a bulk list of validated email addresses.

HTH

Vic.
- --