02 sensor system

Hey Kids!

I brought the GLI to my friends shop- he was really busy but I needed
him to check the mixture, blah, blah, blah on the car. I got the VAG
'magic blue suitcase' machine out for him, and he told me that the 02
relay must be dead because the car is not registering anything.

i trust what he's got to say, but NOT when he's in a rush... He'll push
me away with a shitty answer...

Which relay is it? Maybe I can steal one out of my friend's 'vert for
'testing purposes'. Thanks- the car idles between 1k and 2k and gets
really crappy mileage. Not to mention it feels like a miss is developing
and its slow as hell.... but those are something else!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen