Re: [WTF???][Speed World challenge!]

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 21:32:53 -0700 Brad Sheridan <brads@mindspring.com>
writes:

> Depending on the weekend, I may be able to come down, and give you a
>driving lesson or two.

Dont tease me. I'll try and plan it around your schedule so you wont have
any excuses not to come.

>Whether or not my roc' will be up for autox though
>is debatable. Although its generally in excellent condition, I'm still
>going through some mechanical stuff on it, trying to get it sorted out.
Its
>not my daily driver anymore, so I've been trying to find all the little
>things on it that've annoyed me in the past. But I don't want to autox
it
>until I'm satisfied with the mechanicals. Right now the handling still
>feels a bit mushy, compared to how my old 8V felt.

Um, did I say no excuses? Umm!

> As for a date, I'm in Vegas for the AMA races Oct. 2-4, and am also
>busy the next weekend, but I think I've got an open calendar after that.

Probably wont happen until after October since I dont think there is a
race here in SD til then. Theres a race next sunday (9-27) at Hollyweed
Park. The next event is Oct 24-25 at the same place. Saturday is a
driving school and *I* have been asked to instructing FWD drivers. (Go
figure.)

>>Ideas? Input? (No whining BRAD.)
>
>But, But, Shawnnnnnn!

HEY!

>  Here's an idea: I bring my daily driver, and race you in your
>Scirocco.
>Want to put a little money on it?
>
>Brad

Whats your daily driver? Is it that bike of yours? Sure, but *I* pick the
roads. (Bikes dont corner worth a crap and I know some roads that if YOU
go off, YOU fall along way til you hit something. Its not the fall that
kills ya, its the sudden stopage at the bottom.)
Quit wussin out and brung your 16V already!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and