NON ROC- Vanagon/Bus

Email me privately with your Pros/Cons about your experiences with either a
Bus or a Vanagon.  I want to sell my truck and may possibly get one of these
and I know I can count on you guys to help me.  I want to know what breaks on
em.  I know a little about aircoolers since I had a bug when I was 16...but
vanagons are greek to me.  Shawn recommended vanagon for power/AC.  What do
you think?  TIA
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87