Re: front end rebuild

> I am interested in replacing my various bushings, ball joints, etc. Can
someone
> provide me with a list of what I should get? My main complaint with the
car is
> that the steering wheel/front end feels clunky when it goes over any kind
of
> jittery bumps (dirt roads, uneven pavement, etc ).
>
> Suggestions?

That could be a sign of a bad strut bearing.  I think you can also get a
clunk when swaybars are not aligned right, but i'm not sure.  maybe old
busings too.

	i guess if you wanted to replace everything, you would need to get

	-new control arms (not expensive really)
	-new busings (control arm)
	-ball joints
	-tie rods
	-strut bearings.

while your at it, you could throw in a set of konis :)

I may have missed something, but thats about it i think.

		HTH

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571