Re: a[nother] drag story.

sead causevic said:

> this is not really important, but i thought i'd share it with all of ya.

Hey, cool story. I like those 85 Preludes though, they're neat.

Anyway, wanted to tell a racing story of my own. The other night I'm driving
home from 'In N Out' and a couple friends of mine pull up next to me driving
their mom's Ford Explorer. It was nice and shiny and new looking and big. So
when we take off from that light I jumped out ahead and stayed ahead until
about 2nd gear when they pulled ahead of me and EASILY pulled away. I was
losing ground FAST and then there was another red light. So this time I think
I'm gonna pull ahead from the start again but I didn't. The explorer chewed me
up from the git-go. Cool huh?

Dave

- --