Re: Help Needed

If you need advice, with a personal touch :) heheh, just mail me. I
finished completely building and upgrading a 1.8 JH over a years time, and
I just finished and installed it in place of my 1.7 a few weeks ago. It's
still fresh it my mind, so ask away!!
BTW just the installation took ALL of my free time over a 5 day span, about
40 hours of total work.
I dont even want to think about how long the rebuilding took me. Maybe
100-200 hours?