Re: Help Needed

 I don't really have all that much
>money to give someone to help me but I do own a Motel and all expenses
for
>your stay (if needed) could be accommodated (no Meze I wont fly you in
to PA
>hehe).I know there are allot of listers within a tri state area of me
and I
>was just hoping someone would be able to help me to learn instead of
having
>to run to a mechanic to have these swapped.
>

>                        Looking for a teacher
>                                Mike

uuhhh, I'm no teacher, but I might be able to lend 2 hands and a body (i
keep them in the trunk)- depending on where you live. PA is a big (for
the east coast) state. I have a lotta band gigs to go to, so sometimes
my schedule is crappy! But, let me know- as long as you supply the beer!

oh, yeah...I've never swaped a motor!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen