Help Needed

    Ok guys this is a scream out of desperation! I live in PA...does anyone
have any time to help (and teach a highly mechanical fundamental background
person) drop 2 1.8s into vehicles? I have a 83 rabbit I need to get running
and I would like to drop a 1.8 into my rocco till I get the 2.1 completed
(sometime in spring. BUT the problem is that I need to get the rabbit
running before I can put the scirocco off of the road to be able to redo
suspension/brakes/body work needed/interior/alarm/stereo/enginework/Trans
and anything else I would like to do....I want to learn how to take an
engine out and all. I could probably do it myself but I was hopping to get
someone even with slightly more knowledge than I have to at least point me
in the right directions as it gets done. I don't really have all that much
money to give someone to help me but I do own a Motel and all expenses for
your stay (if needed) could be accommodated (no Meze I wont fly you in to PA
hehe).I know there are allot of listers within a tri state area of me and I
was just hoping someone would be able to help me to learn instead of having
to run to a mechanic to have these swapped.

                        Looking for a teacher
                                Mike

Http://www.netjunkies.net/lrb
Updated  with pics of my car!