Heater core

Wow, thanks for all of the input guys!!!   I'm pleased to find so much
expertise here.   Unfortunately, I balanced my check book again and
found myself a little worse off than before (don't worry Josiah), so
it's gonna be a while till I have a surplus check (pray 2 weeks), but
I'll let you know how it goes.

And while I'm making plans for the money I don't have yet, where did you
find the one-piece, rubber valve cover gaskets?   My leak seems to have
slowed, but I would like to upgrade anyway.

So, again thanks a lot, if there's anything in my meek VW lore I can
share, I will, you're all (excepting Neal of course) way too cool!!

Greg

- --