Re: Horn problem (was: Re: Hella Relay and Horn Problem)

Ilias Glavinas wrote:

> I have a problem with my horn, too. Whenever I use it, the voltage
> drops to 8V or something.

Mine, too.  Probably normal.  If I look at the voltage, then honk my
horn, it makes me think I'm trying to start a freakin' tank or something
enormous like that.  I've never had a car that was sooooo voltage
sensitive, but I'm slowly (3 years) getting used to it.

Dan
'86 8v red martian

   mailto:nowlan@flash.net
   http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/
- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,