Monza Quality

I recently recieved a dual 3" baffled tip from Monza to quiet my car down a
little. Upon inspection (was new in original bag and box) the Chrome shows pitting
and black spots. The black spots appear as some sort of rust.I also am
diappointed with the use of yellow electrical tape to seperate the chrome and black
shrink painted surface. Its not enough that the uses crappy material but they couldnt
even cut the tape, it was tore unevenly and applied crooked. The slash cut on
the tips is also uneven! I may be just nitpicking (I know I am), but how hard
could it be to cut tape and make sure its straight. Ohh well, just thought Id share
my rant......

Thank You for Your Time,
        Shannon Fenton
            Ext. 2712