Re: 87 8valve throttle body large or small?

here's some help: ALL Scirocco 8v's (and ALL A1's 'cept 16v incidentally)
have the wussy sized, small secondary throttle body.

Get a tbody off an audi 5k, or 85+ golf/jetta, get a tbody gasket from same
cars, and port match your intake manifold to the t-body w/ that gasket.
Swap your linkage and idle air screw over too. prettly simple

I also polished the t-body enterance with a polishing compound on a buffer,
and it's mirror smooth. hp increase is questionable, but it makes me feel
better :)