Re: Rocco dies after 1/2 hour of driving

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:27:00 -0700 Kevin <aventari@cts.com> writes:

>I know with my MSD 6A and stock bosch coil, I got a super big blue spark
>from the coil wire, and ever before the MSD with the stock ignition I
would
>get a nice bright blue spark. Did you try the ground strap fix yet?
>I'd get new battery cables too.

Yeah! I remember the amazing lightening show under your hood that night
at my place! Did you ever replace the wires?? And it ran too!
Unbelievable. You could read by the light it was giving off........ heh!

>Kevin Fryguy .:. 81 Scirocco S -- Now with JH power!

Yah but I will STILL kick da scheist out of ya! :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
STILL! The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and