Scirocco for sale

Hi everone,

I foudn this car sitting at my local VW dealers' lot.  It's an '83 with
what looks like the Reiger body kit.  Black leather interior, 14" rims
(shitty aftermarket alloys by the looks of it), some rust on the body in
the usual spots, broken Euro lights, and some other little bits.  He is
asking $1500 Canadian.

If anyone is interested, let me know.  I don't work for the dealer, but I
can pass on their name to interested parties.

- -- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver

Web Site:  http://www.continuum.org/helms