Re: Rocco dies after 1/2 hour of driving

I didn't catch what the problem with the car was, but I see you didn't
replace the coil, have a weak orange spark, and the coil reading is out of
spec. Hmmm, you might try getting a new coil. They're probably about 5
dollars from a junkyard, what the hell, get two!
I know with my MSD 6A and stock bosch coil, I got a super big blue spark
from the coil wire, and ever before the MSD with the stock ignition I would
get a nice bright blue spark. Did you try the ground strap fix yet? I'd get
new battery cables too.

(1) Get another coil, (2) run a bunch of ground straps--from your new neg
battery cable to the body, from the block or head to the alternator, from
either of those to the body, and from anywhere else you can think of. (3)
get new pos and neg battery cables, (4) check your alternator charging wire
to the pos side of the battery. I'd just put in some 2 or 4 ga power wire
to replace the crappy stock wire.