Re: Rocco dies after 1/2 hour of driving

>Highway, constant speed driving, or around town, stoplight to stoplight
>driving?

Combination.

>Its tough to be able to pinpoint this problem not know the condition of
>the car. You could start replacing items until it stops. That can be a
>spendy endeavor, but then again, gives you lots of spare parts as a plus
>side.
>              Shawn Meze

C'mon, I keep my engine in good shape. New cap&rotor, fuel filter, air
filter, Bosch Silbers, mixture is on the money, new O2 sensor, new cold
start valve, thermotime, wires are good,  aux air reg operates correctly,
new conti belts, thermostat, injector o-rings, injector spray is decent, no
dripping when air plate is down, no binding at the air meter, new fuel
pressure regulator, and the warm idle is at 1k. Oh, and when it cuts out,
the stereo, lights, and fan from the A/C, are still capable of running.

So pleez, some suggestions are welcome. C'mon Shawn, I know you have the
friggin answer. I am also a bit worried about the cheezy orange spark I get
at the distributor cap for the plug wires, and 15kV at the coil wire seems
low. Whaddayathink???

Tanx,
Paul
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."

- --