From: Paul Hanley <credere@worldnet.att.net>
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Anyone own a '97 or '98 Jetta???
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 15:57:10 -0400

Hey Guys:

Although slightly unrelated, I would like to know if anyone on the list
owns a newer model Jetta. The Wolfie looks sweet. If so, how is the
overall
quality? Fit and finish. Does the damn thing vibrate and rattle like our
roccos???

Thanks,
Paul Hanley
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------