Voltmeter

How do ya'll have your voltmeters hooked up?  I just plugged mine into the
same power wire that runs to the oil temp guage and I get some funky
readings.  Like 13 when cold, 12 when the fan comes on and a jumpy needle
with the turn signals.

There has to be a better way, enlighten me please

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop

On Friday, September 11, 1998 5:25 AM, Jim Jarrett [SMTP:jarrett@kodak.com]
wrote:
> Ok, time grows short (23 hours till departure, anyways...)
>
> Any other list memebers going to the VW Reunion At Woodstock, NY?
>
> Brett VanSprewenburg and I are going - if anyone else is, look for the
> really nice Alpine White '88 16v (Brett's) or the much less nice '81
Rabbit