5th VW Reunion at Woodstock

Ok, time grows short (23 hours till departure, anyways...)

Any other list memebers going to the VW Reunion At Woodstock, NY?

Brett VanSprewenburg and I are going - if anyone else is, look for the
really nice Alpine White '88 16v (Brett's) or the much less nice '81 Rabbit
Convertible with the Speedline Vento rims (mine).

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35440                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5440         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |