Re: oil viscosity

Yeah that's OK. As long as it doesn't go below like 10 deg F, I think you're
OK. Look in the Bentley or in your owner's manual for the recommended oil
viscosity and temperatures. I believe that 20W50 is OK from 10 degrees on up,
but I'm not quite sure. It's somewhere around there.
    -Josiah
    '83 Scirocco
    '84 GTi
    '86 Scirocco