FS: rare scirocco back lit panel & stickers

heys now that my new rocco has a custom piece I no longer need this
SCIROCCO light. It fits between the tail lights, is red with black
letters and is backlit by 4 or 6 bulbs. the front is excellent but
the back plastic is cracked a bit and needs to be all glued back
together from behind. I ran it on my car for a few weeks and it looks
great but when lit you can see the faint cracks in the background.

I know i was lucky to get this and alot of people were interested, I
don't want the person who happens to read this first just get this
so having a sealed auction..send me your offer, highest one above $25
by sunday or so gets is...hope thats fair to everyone, again this is
a very rare scirocco light panel, I think Joe Townsend has(had?) one,
one other list member I know got one and I have one.

oh and for all you auto-xers and just cool people I still have a few
silver and some blue 30" VW symbol vinal stickers, one can be seen on
my corrado. price is $20 apiece + 3 shipping. I also have some
smaller 8" VW logos somewhere in my house for $10 apiece. I had these
made along time ago for some auto-x people and had extras made and
need to sell em off.
 http://www.nol.net/~rts/scirocco.

html Ryan

- --

End of scirocco-L-digest V1 #797
scirocco-L-digest      Friday, September 11 1998      Volume 01 : Number 798