Re: Rear axle is ON!!

umm as long as you dont expose them to water they wont rust..just put
them in a plastic baggie, or even if they do develop a thin rush
layer somehow from precipitation? the rust will come right off with
no harm the instant you touch the brakes. coatign them with grease is
bad, now you'll have to clean the heck out of them with brake
cleaner.

Ryan
...whos had rotors sitting in his garage for 2+years now with 0 signs
of rust (in 99% humidity Houston)