Re:

> If you can't find the Bentley for the 75-79 Rabbit/Scirocco,

Try your local VW dealer. Mine has one on display, I assume it's for sale.

> I have a Factory VW manual for the Type 53 that covers 1975-1977 at home
> as well.

So do I. Lots of pictures, few words for the "Sure, he don't read so good
but he's good with his hands. He'll make good money as a mechanic for them
'foreign' cars" crowd.

> Mark . . .
> Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
> Scirocco 1978
> Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
> http://home.t-online.de/home/07244740482-0002/0805998.htm
>
> On Tue, 8 Sep 1998 16:02:26 EDT Widdomakr@aol.com writes:
> >im looking for a book that tell every thing about a 1977 Scirocco
> >engine
> >

> >Bill
> >--
>  <<snip>>
>     Saw the torque value in my old
> Bentley two days ago, a Bently for 75-77 Rabbits and Sciroccos -

I have the 75-77 Bentley too. Sadly, out of print I'm sure. The 75-79 may
be good but I'm not spending $40 to possibly improve on my $12.95 75-77.
(Although the cover front-spine-back has come off...)

> I.Mannix(I have a rubber one, too - works great....)

Bob Farrell    77 Scirocco in resurrection

(Even though I said "me too" this is not a "me too" reply. There has been
some useful content before the "me too"s started.)
- --