- ------------------------------
Date: 9/10/98 5:42 AM
From: Hanley, Paul

>	Small oil pan leak. new german gasket and the bolts were all torqued to
>bently specs. I tried to tighten them all a little bit, but I couldn't get
>to the few inbetween the engine and tranny, even w/ a long extension and
>u-joint. How can I put a wrench or socket on these??

Here's the post regarding the oil pan from the honorable Jim Buck:

To get the two bolts from hell on the oil pan (you'll find them) take a
10mm wrench, and put the open end of the wrench over the bolt at a
perpendicular angle, then stick a screwdriver through the closed end of
the wrench for leverage, and the bolt should turn.  To reinstall the
bolts when you're done, simply tape the head of the bolt to the end of a
screwdriver with masking tape, and once they're threaded, remove the
tape and do the wrench trick again to torque.

That's how I did it.
Jim Buck,

Good luck!
Paul Hanley
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."

- --

- --