Re: Seat/carpet removal/Stereo install

Try a heat gun perhaps, or just pull harder : )
Good luck, I've never had much of a problem with it myself, but everybody's experience is different, different
cars were made on different days, possibly with different glues, etc...
    -Josiah (who's installed many a stereo in a 'rocco- can't live without one!)
    '83 Scirocco
    '84 GTi
    '86 Scirocco 8v
    '87 QSW