- ------------------------------
Date: 9/9/98 5:10 PM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: Ting, Alex

You shouldn't even have to remove the seats or
carpet.  Just remove the door sill covers, and lift
up the edge of the carpet.  Then, use some flex
tubing for the wires and run it into the crease where
the frame rail meets the floorpan.  Just remember to
run the power wires on the opposite side of the RCAs.

Hook up,
turn up,
and enjoy!

Alex Ting (slightly deaf from an overly loud stereo)

Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746

Phone: 888-801-2001 or 916-797-9998