Re: [tech] [non-scirocco]CIS-E problem

Thanks for the suggestion, but that isn't the problem - the car won't rev
unless I richen the mixture, it just bogs. Interesting new development: the
problem seems to disappear once the car is warmed up (takes about eight minutes
to go away). So what changes on a CIS-E system between when the car is cold and
when it is warm?
    TIA,
    -Josiah
    '83 Scirocco