Re: C-box for CDs

I would have to agree on the Kenwood brand, my pioneer in my truck is ok. As for cd, go for a changer. My 'rocco has a 10 changer in the back. It is awesome, you can drive for hours without touching your stereo. Find one with cd naming so you know what is playing. It also allows you to have the tape deck if you still use those.

mark hausler
'81 scirocco S, '94 toyo 4x4

 ---- you wrote:
> As far as in-dash CD players, I just purchased a Kenwood KDC-4010 for my
> Roccot.  Excellent!  Even with my Neuspeed race springs, it has yet to skip
> a beat.  And you can't even tell that I still have the factory speakers.
> That's how great the deck sounds.  I also purchased an in-dash for my 5.0
> Mustang GT.  Pioneer DEH-445.  The Kenwood is much better in my opinion.
> Now all I need is that 16v Fuba amplified antenna for my Roccot.
>
> Rapid Parts out of New York sells the CD box that you are asking about.
> However, if I remember correctly, it's about $100.  Ouch!  Somebody needs to
> talk to those guys about their prices.  :-)
>
> Penny
> http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7808/smokinn2.html
> 87 Scirocco 16v
> 85 Mustang GT 5.0L