Mk1 airdams, anyone?

I need an Air dam for my MK1 too.
I just got the car so when the thread was
on the list I did not need one. Now I
will do what ever it takes to get one.
Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v MK1 red Scirocco "S"

Message text written by Joachim Beek
>Hey Volks,
recently there was a thread about a run of new airdams for the Mk1 to be
manufactured by Intersports...but when I called them they said they decided
against it due to lack of interest  :^(

So now I'm stuck.  The little chin spoiler that my 78 came with is long
gone and I'd really like one of the airdams.  JCWhitney used to sell one.
Anyone know if they still do and how good they are/fit?  Any other sources?

Joachim

Joachim and Belinda and Hobi and Griffin in Houston, TX
...and now Lucky, the rescue kitten, too!
beekj@ghg.net

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.
 Not screaming in terror, like his passengers."<

- --