done putting new motor in!

I finished putting my new motor in! it took me 5 days, 1 trip to the
junkyard, and like 4 trips to the auto parts store, but my built 1.8 is
finally done. Sounds sweet, runs better, and has AWESOME power! I cant wait
untill it's broken in and I can rev it up to 8000 rpm and feel 140 horse
power in a 2000 lb car! woohoo!!! look out hondas!

That motor took me a little over a year to build. It fired right up on the
second try too. (after i got the ignition timing right) Any questions on
engine assembly/installation?? right over here :)
- --
"If God had meant for us to use the metric system, we would've been born
with ten fingers and ten toes."

Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S
      San Diego, CA
- --